Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend!

Weekend at last!  What a hectic week.  I am so excited - I decided to do a Xmas market again this year!  I haven't done one in the past 6 years!  I signed up and are still waiting for  their confimation.  But that means I have to do a little work to get enough stock for the market!

It is in November, so that gives me a little time to get everything ready.  I am already busy with Christmas gifts for the family - my mom wants more mosaic gecko's!  And it's my friends 40th birthday next month - I'm making her a mosaic cross.  I have another birthday in November and I have an order for a painted table cloth.  Shoe, I think I  need to add another month or two to this year!

It's my 40th birthday next year and I really want to take my family on a holiday - that's why I decided to do the market.  I have to save up all the money I can make!

Maybe it's a good idea to get myself out of bed now and do some work!!  Enjoy your weekend!

Love
Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment