Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday already!!

Yes, it's Wednesday - almost the end of another week!  Had a wonderful long weekend. 

I took some pictures of my latest creations - what a mission to get the right spot with perfect light! 

This is a pink fleece baby blanket (75 x 100cm).




And a blue one of the same size.

  


  
I also make these little baby pillowcases.


 















This is what I love to do - keep my hands busy.  My husband is going to a meeting tonight  and I have a few hours to myself!  I have two projects to complete tonight - I'll post some pics tomorrow!  Have a great evening! 



3 comments:

  1. I love your crochet edging!!! It looks amazing...
    It looks especially good on the little pillow cases... Good luck with the market..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nella, this is absolutely gorgeous!
    I always give my babies' receiving blankets a crochet-edge - but your creations are just in a different league - stunning!
    I'm looking forward to get inspiration from you!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Nells! I had no idea you could crochet like that!? When are you 'showing' at a market near me??

    ReplyDelete